Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Welcome YAWLZ!

Why hello there. I'm Maddy, a 13 year old human that felt the need to make a blog where I am not blogging from the perspective of an epic pony, no matter how fun it is. So, I like stuff, but don't bother looking at my interests in my profile, I haven't updated it in forever. This blog is basically me blogging about what I FEEL LIKE BLOGGIN' ABOUT SON! Yea but fo realz, that's what it's about. Since I have secret dreams to be an online beauty guru, maybe I'll throw in some reveiws to spice things up a bit. I'll post about my daily goings-on and anything! Please note that when I get home from school today I'm going to jazz up my blog with stuff from Shabby Blogs so it'll be cooler. I hope you know that. I like making videos, but sadly, iMovie and my freaking love-hate relationship with blogger makes it very hard to post. On my other blog, www.neonponies.blogspot.com, I think I've made like 6 videos that either didn't make the final cut or Blogger wouldn't load. Mostly the second one. One of those videos was a stop frame video that was all of 20 seconds long, but it took me hours to make and edit in 30 degree weather. I was not amused. 3 hours in below freezing temperatures only to discover that Blogger didn't feel like working. Story of my life.
Later that day...
Anyway, to start off my personal blog, I want to say that this will just be random and mediocre at best, but hopefully it amuses a few people. Even if I only get one follower, even if that one follower is MYSELF, this is kind of a journaly thing that mostly keeps me amused on those long after school hours I spend with my outdated yet beautiful computer (2005-2006 MacBook, yea, it's like the grandpappy of Apple computers, but it's like my child now). So follow if you want, comment if you want, I don't really care if you troll, I find it kind of amusing actually. Admit it, we all like to laugh at a few cynical troll comments every once in a while. FACT! I guess I'm going to go Shabby Blog-ify this site now.
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment